In over thirty years business, our fabricating shop in Bathurst, New Brunswick, Canada, has developed a close-knit team of custom steel fabricator specialists that is capable of any challenge.
From your design and engineering drawings, our team of draftsmen, purchasers, and shop foreman, guide a qualified, experienced and well equipped workforce, which includes full sandblasting and paint facilities will deliver a finished product to you wherever in the world you may be located.
Maximum Component Weight
- Multi-torch cutting table 8' x 40' capacity
- Oxyacetylene and plasma arc 1.5" capacity
- Programmable controls (CAD/CAM) Burny 3
- Up to 1/2" x 120"
- Iron worker 90 ton
- Forming presses up to 400 tons x 12'
- Forming rolls up to 1" x 10'
- Angle roller 6 x 6 x 5/8 pipe 1"0 - 6"0 and channel beam roller up to 12" high
- Punching presses
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic
- Gas metal arc welding (MIG)
- Submerged arc welding
- Nickel hardfacing
- Plastic forming and welding
- Stress relieving
Projects using Welding and Fabrication:
|Dorr-Oliver Eimco - Voisey's Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
|Babcock and Wilcox - Coleson Cove, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
|Environmental Elements Corporation - Wet Precipitator - Terre Haute, Indianna
|New Brunswick Power - Point Lepreau Power Station
|Babcock and Wilcox - Roxboro, North Carolina, USA
|Eriez Manufacturing Co. - PCS Picadilly Mine Site